Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Fin de Semestre de invierno

Excuse my broken espanol, but for the first time in my college career, I am done with exams on Tuesday of finals week. A fabulous end to a very long and very exhausting quarter. Thats the last time I take 18 units, (1. because I only need approximately 14 units spread across two quarters, 2. because that may not have been the wisest idea to say the least). Glory to God I came out on top... I think. The verdict is still out until next Friday.

Filled with my last Halloween in I.V.


An AGO/ ADX Christmas Party



 Fraternity Serenades... "Just the Way You are"

90's Party (meet Tia & Tamara and Mary Kate & Ashley Olson)


An impromptu Photo Shoot

A visit to the Pumpkin Patch

ADX's annual Thanksgiving Dinner



Jesus Wolkswagon Bus (in traditional hippie Santa Barbabra Style)
 A Flag Football Tournament


And lastly one reunion with the long lost Jillian Duncan (soon to be Manger)


Overall the ups and down balance each other out, and thankfully 3 1/2 weeks of freedom lye ahead!

I LOVE JESUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment