Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Little Over a Week Left

There is a little over a week left before I leave to meet up with my team for briefing and then off to the Middle East. God has placed a lot on my heart- my family, my team, the people we will meet and its a little overwhelming. But I praise God that He keeps reminding me that it is His mission this summer. My plans will not succeed, but only in His strength will my family be ministered to through this trip, will my team be able to serve each other in the ways we need,  and will I be able to form deep relationships with the native people and love them like Christ loves them.

Please keep praying for my team's support to come in, for the middle eastern people and for my team's relationships to deepen through Christ.

I'll keep you all updated, but I ask for grace with this whole blog thing... iIm not as savvy at it as the rest of my generation. 

                     

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis! How exciting that you have a blog now too :)

    I'm very thrilled for you and this trip this summer, I'm praying for you! Can't wait to read about all that happens. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, you gunna update us on the adventures??

    ReplyDelete