Monday, December 13, 2010

Santiago

Back Home in good ole San Diego, the land of Ron Burgandy (i wish). And now the 3 week long intensive to identify my future begins! First thing my dad springs on me.... "You know what you could do, join the air force or navy", What the heck.... as much as i love a man in uniform... and trust me i do, this little spark is going to take a lot of prayer. And a miracle for them to accept me (i suppose me being gone for  4 months made my dad forget how high maintenance i am). 

Anyways so i'm ready to put that on the back burner, while i enjoy some FREE home cooked meals, FREE laundry, no schedule, and a heavy amount of harry potter (in the form of reading the 7th book again just for kicks). Tis the Season to be Jolly. 

And to take care of that minor blasphemous comment, Thank you Jesus for getting me through this quarter. And I am stoked to spend oodles and oodles amounts of time with you these next three weeks. 

Last weeks Updates: 1. Kyrie is now an active in ADX YAY!!!! 2. my second Love in the world besides Jesus, is Big love, a show about polygamist mormons living life and making you feel like it is normal.  HELLLLO Winter break. 


No comments:

Post a Comment